Our clients are looking for first class engineers for engineering roles across the UK. These include nuclear new builds, decommissioning, nuclear waste, construction, oil, gas, renewable energy and major infrastructure projects across the UK.
We have vacancies coming up in 2023 for the following types of roles:
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Costing Engineers
- IT Systems Engineers
Plus supporting roles including:
- Health and Safety
- Quantity Surveyors
- Logistic Managers
- Procurement Leads
- Research Managers
- Business Analysts
- Geological Team Leaders
- Environmental Advisors
- Good first degree in science or engineering discipline.
- Chartered status membership (or working towards it) of a relevant professional institution.
- Understanding of Systems Engineering / Architecture.
- Proven ability to produce clear, concise written technical work that is appropriate for a range of audiences.
- Ability to direct contractors who are recognised experts in their fields
- Strong influencing skills together with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A pragmatic, problem-solving approach, in particular the ability to identify the key issues and distinguish the essential from the ‘nice to have’.
- Willingness to work as a team member and learn new skills.
- Ability to work on parallel tasks, often to tight deadlines.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to develop a strategic understanding and identify wider impacts on other work areas.
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible / remote working
- Holiday allowances
- Attractive pension schemes
- Cycle to work schemes
- Sick pay
- Group life assurance schemes
We value the unique differences that each of our colleagues bring to work every day and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, included and able to perform at their best. We are committed to creating a workplace that is diverse and inclusive. We value the diversity of our people and actively seek to have a workforce that represents the rich diversity of the communities we support. Currently we are underrepresented in some areas, and would particularly welcome applicants from Women, Black, Asian and Ethnic Minorities, LGBTQ+ and candidates who have a disability.
In promoting equal opportunities, we welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We select people according to their abilities and our needs. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet all of the essential criteria for the vacancy. In cases where we have a high volume of disabled candidates who meet all of the essential criteria, we will interview the best candidates from within that group.